Insecurity: You're A Failure, Resign – Ganduje’s ex-aide, Yakasai Attacks Buhari

Forum 2 years ago

Insecurity: You're A Failure, Resign – Ganduje’s ex-aide, Yakasai Attacks Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has been told to resign for failing millions of Nigerians.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ce09a98c1d27073b69bd92728aeb548e.jpeg

Salihu Tanko Yakasai, a former aide of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State made the call on Tuesday.

Yakasai said Buhari and his government had failed Nigerians, hence he should resign.

In a series of tweets, the former member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said Buhari lacked the ability to secure Nigerians.

He noted that the President and his government lacked empathy, emotions, and value for the lives of Nigerians.

According to Yakasai: “President @MBuhari your government has failed us. We will continue to remind you of this. I am reiterating my call for you to resign! If you can’t secure us we don’t want you there anymore. You lack empathy, you lack emotions, & you do not value our lives. #BuhariMustGo

“Anytime Nigerians are killed, @MBuhari through Garba & Femi will release a statement & call for security meeting in the Villa. Some actions will be taken but won’t be sustained, only for another attack to happen & they repeat the process. This cannot continue! #BuhariMustResign

“We are angry, we are mad, and we don’t want anything again but for @MBuhari to resign! It’s clear that you can not secure us. We don’t feel safe anymore in our homes, let alone on the streets. We are frustrated, tired & can’t go on like this. #BuhariMustResign.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
US election: Inflation killing us – Trump attacks Biden
Forum | 1 day ago

US election: Inflation killing us – Trump attacks Biden

June 12: Tinubu’s aide explains why President slipped at Eagles Square
Forum | 2 weeks ago

June 12: Tinubu’s aide explains why President slipped at Eagles Square

Buhari, Tinubu made a mess of democracy – Ex-APC NWC member, Lukman
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Buhari, Tinubu made a mess of democracy – Ex-APC NWC member, Lukman

BREAKING: Labour declares indefinite strike over failure to agree on new minimum wage
Forum | 4 weeks ago

BREAKING: Labour declares indefinite strike over failure to agree on new minimum wage