Wizkid Bought Private Jet And Did Not Make Noise, If It's Others, We Won't Hear Word - Bobrisky

Forum 2 years ago

Wizkid Bought Private Jet And Did Not Make Noise, If It's Others, We Won't Hear Word - Bobrisky

Crossdresser, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky has hailed superstar singer, Wizkid for not flaunting his wealth and living a low-key lifestyle.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/89e30e78f1a6b5f8c1be71932367ca36.jpeg

Noting that Wizkid bought a private jet and did not make an announcement of it, the crossdresser maintained that social media would have been noisy if it were the singer’s colleagues who bought the jet.

On Twitter he wrote: “I told u people lowkey life is the best and no one lives that life better than Wizkid.

“Wizkid bought private jet and did not make noise. If is others we will not hear anything again.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/03b07fc46e03686435dc73be74e20dba.jpeg

Meanwhile, the public knowledge of Wizkid’s private jet came after the award-winning singer apologized to his fans in Puerto Rico for coming late to the Afronation Concert.

Speaking on stage, Wizkid had said: “I am so sorry for coming late it was my pilot, and my Private Jet.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 4 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party