I Only Take Marijuana And Cigarettes – Cynthia Morgan Lays Heavy Curses On People Accusing Her Of Taking Drugs

Forum 2 years ago

I Only Take Marijuana And Cigarettes – Cynthia Morgan Lays Heavy Curses On People Accusing Her Of Taking Drugs

Dancehall sensation Cynthia Morgan has reacted to messages and allegations by her fans and followers on social media that she is a junkie. The singer took to her Insta story to the reports making the rounds that she takes drugs and it is affecting her mental health.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/80a98da16c1336a6700c1a1cc963d055.jpg

A lot of fans expressed concern at the post and statements the singer has made in recent times sharing that she is under the influence of heavy drugs and needs urgent help and medical attention. She admitted that she takes marijuana and cigarettes, and if anyone accuses her of taking more than those two things, affliction will never cease in their household.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29a1b6ce9bf4729f6996e0bd253849aa.jpeg

A few days ago she took to her page to share her thoughts on the Bible as she revealed that it was inaccurate. She noted that there are discrepancies in the Word and she expects Pastors who have read it over the years to highlight it to their followers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti