Burna Boy Brags As He Claims He Is The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music

Forum 2 years ago

Burna Boy Brags As He Claims He Is The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music

Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, the Nigerian Music star, who is popularly known as Burna Boy, has named himself as the highest paid artist in the entire African continent.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d260b7fcdbcdb6e4d2b19f070a8327f5.jpeg

The Grammy-winning Nigerian singer stated this in a recent tweet on his verified Twitter handle, on Saturday morning.

According to him, his desire to continue to acquire money from the industry is insatiable, saying money does not satisfy him.

He said, “I said money doesn’t satisfy me and it’s my truth but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m the highest paid artist in the history of African music. Believe it or not.”

Recall that the Nigeria Afrobeats star and Wizkid had won awards at the 2021 Grammys.

While Burna Boy won the Best Global Music Album category, Wizkid also won the Best Music Video for his song with Beyoncé, ‘Brown Skin Girl’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Modric makes all time history as Real Madrid beat Cadiz 3-0
Forum | 17 hours ago

LaLiga: Modric makes all time history as Real Madrid beat Cadiz 3-0

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 3 days ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband