HELP ME!! My Mother Came For ‘Omugwo’ But She Goes Out Drinking With My Husband

Forum 2 years ago

HELP ME!! My Mother Came For ‘Omugwo’ But She Goes Out Drinking With My Husband

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ca226abe44dc3126ede58f3610129da8.png

A new mum has cried out for help after her mother who came for Omugwo spends late nights and drinks outside with her husband.

According to her, her mother is single and she suspects she’s doing something with her man.

She wrote;

“Help me. This is after 10PM and my mother and husband went out to drink. Since she came for my baby’s omugwo, she has been like this.

My husband will take her out all in the name of flexing his in-law. I gave birth via CS.

What fun could they be having in a bar? My mother is 47 yeas old. My husband is 50 years old and I am 19. And my mother is single.”

She also claimed she gave birth to her son 4 months ago and she is currently pregnant for her husband again.

“I gave birth to my son 4 months ago and I just found out that I am pregnant again. My husband insists my mother must stay with us until I give birth again. I think they ae doing something.

What should I do, please help”

MY THOUGHTS

I think the man man had an affair with the mother before she gave out her daughter (Who can easily bare him a child) to him as camouflage.

The man is obviously currently knacking mother and daughter!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 6 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online