Late Singer, Goldie And I Had Intimate Moments Even Though She Was Married - Denrele Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

Late Singer, Goldie And I Had Intimate Moments Even Though She Was Married - Denrele Reveals

Denrele Edun, the popular Nigerian entertainer has taken a walk down memory lane to share some experiences he had with his late friend, Goldie.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e586be40bebd8a99f35b156f2c9353e5.jpg

Born Susan Oluwabimpe ‘Goldie’ Filani Harvey on October 23, 1981, was a Nigerian singer and a Big Brother Africa star, who died on February 14 2013.

Till her death she was close friends with Denrele and even after her death, the entertainer always visits her grave yearly to pay his respects.

In a recent interview with neeceebosslady via her Instagram handle, Denrele revealed that while others thought he was ‘just’ friends with Goldie, they had some intimate moments even though he knew she was married.

He said, “I have not shared this anywhere but I can as well say it here. My beautiful late friend, Goldie, a lot of people just thought we were friends but we did have a few intimate moments and that is why I will say that I was the driving force; God bless her soul, she is resting in power.

"I knew she was married, of course, we kept that secret. But we had what was more than friendship. We had a few moments ‘you know, we entered the corner.’”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert