West Ham midfielder Declan Rice still favours Chelsea over Man Utd

Forum 2 years ago

West Ham midfielder Declan Rice still favours Chelsea over Man Utd

West Ham midfielder Declan Rice remains unsure about interest from Manchester United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/80bfeabbdac545d463072917ef0e32ca.jpeg

The London Evening News says Rice would still prefer a move to Chelsea over Manchester United, despite the uncertainty over what life after Roman Abramovich will be like at Stamford Bridge.

West Ham remain adamant the England midfielder is not for sale and have slapped a £150million valuation on him to fend off interest.

Rice remains committed to West Ham and has never agitated for a move, but top clubs have long tracked his progress and United are among the leading suitors for the 23-year-old.

Chelsea have also had interest in Rice but are unable to buy players after the Government sanctioned Russian owner Abramovich. Even once a sale of Chelsea is completed, it is unclear what their transfer plans will be or the level the new owner will be willing to spend on new players.

United have strong interest in Rice as they look to replace Paul Pogba, who will leave Old Trafford on a free transfer in the summer. But their current focus is first on appointing a permanent manager.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: Why Tottenham lost 2-0 to Chelsea – Postecoglou
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: Why Tottenham lost 2-0 to Chelsea – Postecoglou

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd