Real Sociedad winger Januzaj explains signing with Raiola

Forum 2 years ago

Real Sociedad winger Januzaj explains signing with Raiola

Real Sociedad winger Adnan Januzaj has explained signing with super agent Mino Raiola.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/14b08c0462bd895d0c94ac7c20445ea4.jpeg

Off contract in June, Januzaj had agreed new terms with La Real in January, but the forms tabled remain unsigned.

On Raiola, Januzaj said: "Oh, well, I've known him for years. I can't say anything about my future.

"People tell me a lot of things, but I don't care. Anything can happen in football, but at the moment I'm at Real Sociedad."

Former Manchester United winger Janzuaj is back with the Belgium squad this week.

He also said: “I've had to wait a long time, but I'm glad I'm back. And I hope to play, because there is nothing I like more than playing football. I try to perform week after week at Real Sociedad and so far it has gone well for me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League: Dortmund to lose money if they beat Real Madrid in final
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Dortmund to lose money if they beat Real Madrid in final

EPL: We signed best winger on the planet – Guardiola hails Man City player
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: We signed best winger on the planet – Guardiola hails Man City player

Former Super Eagles winger announces retirement from football
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Super Eagles winger announces retirement from football

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich