Atletico Madrid make offer to Barcelona wing-back Sergi Roberto

Forum 2 years ago

Atletico Madrid make offer to Barcelona wing-back Sergi Roberto

Atletico Madrid are moving for Barcelona wing-back Sergi Roberto.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e58832e0bf7ea030b1a970e634eb64a3.jpeg

The veteran has seen new contract talks with Barca stall, which is now likely to see him leave when his deal expires in June.

Local journalist Matteo Moretto is reporting Atletico have already made their move, tabling a contract offer to Roberto's minders.

For his part, Roberto is open to staying in Spain and making the move to Madrid.

The defensive utility have spent his entire career with Barca.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence