How Does A Bleaching Woman Affect You - Tonto Dikeh Slams Critics

Forum 2 years ago

How Does A Bleaching Woman Affect You - Tonto Dikeh Slams Critics

Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has fired back at those criticising her for bleaching her skin.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ac7003b5b44125c6f8a58c113d838fea.jpeg

The light-skinned actress said the decision to bleach her skin is no one's problem in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

According to the actress, dark skin is ‘god-given’ while bleached skin is an enhancement.

“Dear unbleachers (sic) aka melanin, How does a Bleaching Ass woman affects you? Is it your skin nor your bleaching? Yours is god-given, Ours is enhanced I no see why problem Dey,” Tonto wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself