I’ve Not Slept With A Woman Since 2013 - Preacher Robert Burale Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

I’ve Not Slept With A Woman Since 2013 - Preacher Robert Burale Reveals

Popular Kenyan preacher and motivational speaker, Robert Burale has disclosed that he has not been intimate with a woman since 2013.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c2a582a30170c9278f2002b55995e5ab.jpeg

Admitting that s3x is important in marriages in an interview with a local publication, he however stated that it is not everything.

Burale revealed that he is celibate and has not slept with a woman since his marriage crumbled in 2013.

He Said;

“S3x is very important in marriage even for us born again believers but it’s not everything. I have been celibate since my marriage ended in 2013. But it is God”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director