"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Man Utd winger Pellistri determined to rescue Alaves loan

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd winger Pellistri determined to rescue Alaves loan

Manchester United winger Facundo Pellistri is determined to prove himself at Alaves.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e43d104a7670ad4a69cec06c1d5ffb61.jpeg

Pellistri initially enjoyed success when he joined the La Liga side in January of last year, before returning to the club at the start of the season to continue with his development.

But he has only played 10 minutes of club football this year, with two five-minute cameos for Alaves.

Having joined up with the Uruguay squad this week, Pellistri said: “I train day by day, I give my best trying to add minutes and I am waiting for that.

"You always have to keep training and be ready for opportunities like these where you always have to be 100 per cent."

Uruguay could qualify for the World Cup if they defeat Peru this week but Pellistri isn't getting carried away just yet.

He added: “If the other results are given and we can qualify there, the better, but you have to go game by game, you can't think about what comes next. We are going to try to win it and hopefully take the classification there."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Title won’t be decided on goal difference after Man City’s win at Tottenham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Title won’t be decided on goal difference after Man City’s win at Tottenham

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham

Bomb strapped on young man in Plateau bank fake – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

Bomb strapped on young man in Plateau bank fake – Police

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag