A Woman That Can COOK Or A Woman That Can KNACK. Which Do You Prefer?

Forum 2 years ago

A Woman That Can COOK Or A Woman That Can KNACK. Which Do You Prefer?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4069ef6f1cd5f69d620e071099f39983.png
Sounds weird right? Well, I guess you’ll say these were personal interactions, so I decided to put the question here.

They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. It means that if a woman wants a man to fall in love with her, she needs to be a good cook to provide him with excellent meals. The idea is that to keep a marriage healthy, a wife needs to regularly provide her husband with well-cooked food.

However, if a man is not in the mood for sex, a woman who is good in bed can put him in the mood, she leads the pace and directs the action. “For me a woman, who’s good in bed, she avails herself for any sexual position.

Please note: these women are Beautiful, Clean, Loving and Caring with all the attributes of a good wife.

Personally, I can teach a woman who can not cook, how-to, but I won’t have the time to teach the one who’s not good in bed, it’s a tedious job for me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 4 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 4 days ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 4 days ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead