BE SINCERE:- How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter(s) So They Don’t Fall For Men Like You?

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE:- How Differently Would You Train Your Daughter(s) So They Don’t Fall For Men Like You?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4bc2a4fe6775111eef52c0c90ae5a0bc.png
We guys/men are naturally and generally stupid… Don’t rush me, I will explain myself ??

Don’t worry, I’m guilty of this too. No need to para or feel like I’m attacking you.

We have done some really shitty things and make some useless promises just to get down with different babes – promising heaven and earth just cos of s*x ??

CONFESSION

Right now, I owe about 3 girls Helicopters and Houses in Banana Island just because I wan knack ??

My eyes go come clear after I cum.. Even me self never get any helicopter nor land for Banana, yet I’m here promising babes just because of Puna ??

Now, as one of the useless men in Nigeria that lie/deceive babes just to chop them, we have a question for you all and we want you to drop your honest response.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 1 day ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage