Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Castagne happy scoring in Leicester win against Brentford

Forum 2 years ago

Castagne happy scoring in Leicester win against Brentford

Timothy Castagne was delighted to score in Leicester City's victory over Brentford.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f94762a44d44e9359444e6a93e316c2c.jpeg

The Belgium full-back, back in action for the first time since December having recovered from a thigh injury, opened the scoring in the 20th minute at the King Power Stadium by firing into the top corner from just outside the box.

Castagne told LCFC TV: “It was the best return possible, we got the win and a good goal, so I'm very happy.

“To be honest, I wanted to shoot fast because I saw the guy trying to block it. I saw the trajectory and I knew it was in.

“I think you can see on my face that I was as surprised as the rest of the team. Even in training, I don't think I've scored goals like that. I'm not known for my shots. It's my best one, I think."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Leguizamo Turned Down Happy Feet Because He Was Sick of ‘Doing All These Ice Movies’
Forum | 1 day ago

John Leguizamo Turned Down Happy Feet Because He Was Sick of ‘Doing All These Ice Movies’

EPL: They will win all their games – Micah Richards picks team to win title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: They will win all their games – Micah Richards picks team to win title

EPL: Chelsea’s dominant win reflects team’s renewed spirit – Pochettino
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Chelsea’s dominant win reflects team’s renewed spirit – Pochettino

EPL: ‘Not by goal difference’ – Guardiola on how City will win title ahead of Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: ‘Not by goal difference’ – Guardiola on how City will win title ahead of Arsenal