"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Real Madrid coach Ancelotti confident of new deal for Benzema

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid coach Ancelotti confident of new deal for Benzema

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti doesn't expect there to be a problem over a new deal for Karim Benzema.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/db5253e8951b1331de9f150cb830d57d.jpeg

There is an expectation that Benzema will soon be offered new terms.

Ancelotti said: “We'll have to assess Benzema's future, but I think he has played the right number of games this season. His absence has not affected the team because he continues to be the top scorer in the league and had he not got injured, I could have given him a rest.

"He picked up an injury and enjoyed that time to recover and come back and made the difference.

"I think that this injury has come at a good time. We've now got a fortnight and he's not going away with his national team, he's staying here and we'll be fresher when he returns".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Emma Stone, Jesse Plemons to Star in New Yorgos Lanthimos Movie ‘Bugonia’
Forum | 6 hours ago

Emma Stone, Jesse Plemons to Star in New Yorgos Lanthimos Movie ‘Bugonia’

Pinocchio Unstrung’s Titular Character Will Go To Gory Lengths To Become a Real Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Pinocchio Unstrung’s Titular Character Will Go To Gory Lengths To Become a Real Boy

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley
Forum | 1 day ago

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley

New Stranger Things Season 5 Set Image Teases Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer’s Return
Forum | 1 day ago

New Stranger Things Season 5 Set Image Teases Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer’s Return