Cristiano Ronaldo convinced about Man Utd future

Forum 2 years ago

Cristiano Ronaldo convinced about Man Utd future

Cristiano Ronaldo is committed to Manchester United for next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc9e27b21bbfd77f8c537574ad4edf83.jpeg

The Portugal striker's hopes of winning the Champions League for a sixth time were ended this week when United crashed out in the last 16 to Atletico Madrid, and they now face a desperate fight to finish in the top four of the Premier League.

The Sunday World says despite the team's problems and the uncertainty over the identity of the next manager and the futures of a host of players, it is understood that Ronaldo has set his sights on staying with United next season.

Ronaldo had spelt out his clear determination to win the Champions League again to United officials when he opted to rejoin the club on a two-year contract last summer, which included the option of a further 12 months.

But those ambitions will go unfulfilled if United - who will fall four points behind Arsenal if Mikel Arteta's side beat Aston Villa Saturday - fail to qualify for the competition next season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 21 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances