Tottenham boss Conte insists more to come from Kulusevski

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham boss Conte insists more to come from Kulusevski

Tottenham boss Antonio Conte is convinced by the potential of Dejan Kulusevski.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cad61c6937d6ea9e7a8d6545c5933964.jpeg

The Sweden international has enjoyed an impressive start since signing on deadline day from Juventus, scoring two goals and notching four assists in eight Premier League games.

Even though the 21-year-old is already delivering, Conte reckons the best is still to come.

"We are talking about an important prospect," he said. "He is very young, only 21 years old and despite his young age, he has good experience with the national team.

"To play with Juventus for one year and a half, you understand what it means to live with pressure. Probably he could explode in the future.

"Also because I can see the intensity, the will and the desire to play. As everyday in training session he is a type of player in his mind to become a top player in his career.

"While I am his manager, I try to help him to improve and believe. For sure, he is an important prospect for the present and for the future.

"He has to continue in this way he has been one month and a half. He has improved physically, tactically and his mentality."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘He’s becoming more important’ – Rangers boss hails Dessers
Forum | 4 days ago

‘He’s becoming more important’ – Rangers boss hails Dessers

EPL: Why Tottenham lost 3-2 to Arsenal – Postecoglou
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Why Tottenham lost 3-2 to Arsenal – Postecoglou

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash