"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

My First Child Is His Fifth But I Met Him Before The Other Women - Annie Idibia Cries Over 2face, Baby Mama Saga (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

My First Child Is His Fifth But I Met Him Before The Other Women - Annie Idibia Cries Over 2face, Baby Mama Saga (Video)

Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia broke down in tears while opening up about her husband, Tuface's being involved with other women and having kids with them.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ffcfdd2462784c7e8751274514d17c65.jpeg

The mother of two cried during her diary session on the new Netflix reality show Young, Famous and African.

In a discussion with her co-stars, the actress said that knowing her husband has children with different women was devasting especially when her first child is not the singer’s firstborn.

The reality star added that she had been subjected to many humiliations and embarrassment and would always question how 2face made the same mistake twice.

She said “When you meet someone, then you know them first and then you wake up to different people are having babies for him and then he has five different kids with other women, my first child is his fifth and I met him before everybody. So you know what that is? You know how many humiliations and embarrassment and damn and I was like… man… How do you repeat the same mistake twice?”

Watch Video Below;

However, the 43-year noted that despite all that has happened in their marriage, the sweet times trumps their ugly times.

2face has seven children, two daughters with Annie, two sons with his first baby mama, Sunmbo Adeoye and three children with Pero Adeniyi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Copa America: They changed the grass – Scaloni cries out despite Argentina’s 2-1 win
Forum | 1 day ago

Copa America: They changed the grass – Scaloni cries out despite Argentina’s 2-1 win

Euro 2024: It’s hard to watch – Rashford’s brother cries out after England’s 1-1 draw
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: It’s hard to watch – Rashford’s brother cries out after England’s 1-1 draw

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Digital, 4K Release Date Set, Black & Chrome Edition in the Works
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Digital, 4K Release Date Set, Black & Chrome Edition in the Works

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday