The Reason Bianca Slapped The Out Going First Lady (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

The Reason Bianca Slapped The Out Going First Lady (Video)

Everything was already going as planned, smoothly, the New Governor of Anambra State, was already following up the due process of the main event when Iyom Bianca Odimegwu Ojukwu slapped Osodieme, the outgone First Lady of Anambra, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/13ae9eef0fa8794772f475e3ba7c1d6c.jpeg

In Osodieme's Voice: "Bianca so you are here, what are you doing here, I thought you said you will never attend any APGA event again."

Following Ojukwu's wife comments recently you'll know that, what happened at the swearing in ceremony was predictable.

Bianca was provoked by Osodieme improper remark and what she got in return was a hot slap, the wig part got me.

Prof Charles Soludo was already signing some documents when the fight broke.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 5 days ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie