LET’S TALK!! What Does ASSURANCE Mean In A Relationship?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! What Does ASSURANCE Mean In A Relationship?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e7b282210d7a28727905272758c5af0.png
Lovers in the house, let’s gather here, please.

When you are in a relationship, you tend to think like a romantic poet. You will try to give everything to your special someone. You suddenly wish you can get the sun, the moon, and the stars just to make him/her happy.

The first few months is the best because that’s when the feelings are most intense. You’re always thinking of your next activity with your lover. It means you’re able to ask questions and get your doubts answered. You should also let him/her know if you’re feeling lonely, jealous, or uncomfortable with a certain situation.

After a year or so, you’ll realize that being in a relationship is not just about romance, especially when something between the two of you changed.

Yes, there’s this popular relationship between two people that comes to mind each time we hear the word “Assurance”. Could it be a certified term for a perfect relationship?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 4 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians
Forum | 1 week ago

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu