My Children Ask Me For 'Special Prayers' During Games - Singer Nathaniel Bassey

Forum 2 years ago

My Children Ask Me For 'Special Prayers' During Games - Singer Nathaniel Bassey

Nathaniel Bassey, the popular Nigerian gospel singer and minister, has revealed that his two children always came to him for special prayers whenever they played games.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e0ec293a1212ec61961954811c32979.jpeg

He noted that he was often bewildered when his children made such requests, as he wondered what kind of prayer he was supposed to pray for them.

The trumpeter, who made this known on his Twitter page, added that his kids would claim that his prayers didn’t work when they lost in the games.

“Our two children, boy and girl. When they play a game against each other, they each come to me for special prayers to win. How can I pray this kind of prayer? When one loses, I’ll hear ‘Daddy, the prayer didn’t work’,” Bassey tweeted on Tuesday.

The Onise Iyanu crooner is popular for his regular night prayer sessions held across several social media platforms. The prayer and praise sessions coined as ‘Hallelujah Challenge’ has over 40,000 virtual attendees per night.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 4 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 5 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others