Conte again warns Spurs board over market ambitions

Forum 2 years ago

Conte again warns Spurs board over market ambitions

Antonio Conte has given his strongest indication that he will leave Tottenham Hotspur if the board doesn't match his ambition.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d4aff55c96ad870372ecd5a618acd45b.jpeg

The passionate Italian has expressed numerous frustrations with the board since joining in November as Spurs have struggled for consistency under his tutelage.

Conte wants to rebuild the first-team squad in his own vision and he won't stick around if Spurs chief Daniel Levy prevents him from doing so.

"Honestly I have my vision and the vision is this, it does not change," Conte said.

“The vision was the same in the past, the vision is the same in the present, the vision will be the same in future.

“My vision it will be this. I stop if the vision of someone is not the same. I have a vision. One vision.

“I want to fight to win. I want to fight to be competitive. I want to feel that we only have one per cent but we need one per cent to win the title or a trophy in which we participate.

“We have to feel this. This is my vision and I continue to have this vision.

"Then I know that there are different visions and many clubs have different visions but I think which is my vision and the vision that brought me to be competitive and for sure I follow my vision in any case."

He added: "At this moment the best thing we can do is to be focused on the present. Then, at the end of the season, then everyone has to speak about their own vision and I speak about my vision, and I think also the club will speak about their vision, and Paratici will speak about his vision, and then we will see.

"After this we will see now is too early. We have to be in the present, the future is very far in this moment. For sure there will be a moment when we will go to take decisions."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 week ago

Thrill Ride: Godzilla Director on Board for Rollercoaster Thriller Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Thrill Ride: Godzilla Director on Board for Rollercoaster Thriller Movie

Forum | 1 week ago