I'm happy for Eriksen - Contention says

Forum 2 years ago

I'm happy for Eriksen - Contention says

Tottenham boss Antonio Conte is happy seeing Christian Eriksen impressing for Brentford.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2165295f785014c9da1c3f7d1cc26ed8.jpeg

The pair won the Scudetto together with Inter Milan and today Eriksen was recalled to the Denmark squad for the first time since last year's cardiac arrest.

"I'm happy for Christian," said Conte.

"To see him again on the pitch, to play from the start, to play two games in a row. To play well with Brentford, it was special for me.

"He is an important player but also we're talking about a great person. He and his family deserve to live now in a normal situation."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 2 days ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four

John Leguizamo Turned Down Happy Feet Because He Was Sick of ‘Doing All These Ice Movies’
Forum | 2 days ago

John Leguizamo Turned Down Happy Feet Because He Was Sick of ‘Doing All These Ice Movies’

UCL: I’m happy for Sancho – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: I’m happy for Sancho – Ten Hag

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 1 week ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan