"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Mbappe must know defeats happen in football - Ancelotti

Forum 2 years ago

Mbappe must know defeats happen in football - Ancelotti

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti insists he's not spoken to Kylian Mbappe about joining him next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1554b3b8a141f99fd5ca6e2a25d8c455.jpeg

Off contract in June, PSG striker Mbappe is expected to join Real this summer in a Bosman deal.

Ancelotti, though, insists he didn't speak to the France striker during their Champions League tie.

The Italian said, "Did I speak to Mbappé after PSG? No.

"I greeted (Marco) Verratti and people who worked with me when I was there. What I would have felt if I was Mbappé? I happened to lose matches and you feel bad.

"All the PSG players were disappointed. It's happened to all of us in football. There are great joys and great disappointments."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia

I know my family will never lack — Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife
Forum | 1 day ago

I know my family will never lack — Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife

Euro 2024: This is not football – Denmark coach, Hjulmand cries out after defeat to Germany
Forum | 3 days ago

Euro 2024: This is not football – Denmark coach, Hjulmand cries out after defeat to Germany

Euro 2024: I know why Southgate prefers Saka, Foden – Cole Palmer
Forum | 3 days ago

Euro 2024: I know why Southgate prefers Saka, Foden – Cole Palmer