You need to join me at Liverpool - Mane tells Mbappe

Forum 2 years ago

You need to join me at Liverpool - Mane tells Mbappe

Barcelona football chief Jordi Cruyff admits securing Ousmane Dembele to a new contract remains a difficult prospect.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a2e75e9eea8b8f7f92409c4d47ed50ca.jpeg

With his deal to expire in June, Dembele is a target for Manchester United and scored twice in victory over Osasuna on Sunday.

Jordi said, "The situation regarding Dembele's extension is not easy, but we have to accept it.

"I think the most important thing is that he continues to help the team and the rest, we will see.

"He had a good game, like many players who finish their contract with the future already settled and others who are looking for a better contract. That he continues to help the team achieve the maximum number of goals and the rest, we can't control it."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 1 day ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

Weapons Cast: Benedict Wong & More Join New Line Cinema’s Horror Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Weapons Cast: Benedict Wong & More Join New Line Cinema’s Horror Thriller

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams
Forum | 2 days ago

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams