Read the chilling last texts a mother received from her son trapped in Orlando gay bar

Forum 7 years ago

Read the chilling last texts a mother received from her son trapped in Orlando gay bar

A mother has recounted the last text message she received from her terrified son after gunman Omar Mateen opened fire inside a Florida gay nightclub early Sunday and killed 50 people.

Mina Justice was outside the club trying to contact her 30-year-old son Eddie Justice, who texted her when the shooting happened and asked her to call police. She told reporters that her son Eddie told her he was being held hostage inside a women's bathroom and that he was going to die. Read the chilling texts after the cut.

The worried mother-of-three said she did not know if her son was okay or how many other people were with him inside the bathroom. At this time, his condition is not known.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 13 hours ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 18 hours ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa