Shocking !!! See The Reason Why Commercial Bus Drivers Drive So Recklessly Without Fear of Death

Forum 7 years ago

Shocking !!! See The Reason Why Commercial Bus Drivers Drive So Recklessly Without Fear of Death

This is called Native life insurance. Please read and be amazed

A mystery occurred yesterday at Ihiala in Anambra State after a commercial Toyota Sienna bus lost balance and somersaulted into the bush, killing 1 woman and leaving 4 injured close to Ihiala LGA headquarters along Onitsha-Owerri Road.

An eyewitness reported that when the people around ran towards the accident scene to rescue the survivors, They found the passengers but the driver was missing. They couldn't find the driver of the vehicle on the steering.

Hear what a Passenger who survived the crash with minor injuries said:

"The driver was driving normal but as soon as we got to that down hill, we saw he was struggling with the car and its like the brake failed and the steering refuse to turn. We were shouting Jesus Jesus until we crashed into the gully beside the road but what really surprised me was the fact that somebody I was sitting next to the driver and I dont know how he vanished. Immediately the accident happened he could not be seen.”
“People who rushed to help thought I was the driver but when I started asking after the driver everybody became surprised. They looked everywhere but he could not be found. I do watch this thing in movies but today I witnessed it myself, this life is a mystery.”

Another witness who helped rescue the trapped passengers who survived simply identified as Ezekiel said,

“It is still a mystery to me. immediately the accident happened, we all rushed to the scene to see if I could rescue the occupant of the car but funny enough, the driver was nowhere to be found. It is believed that he disappeared. That’s what most of them do. it is caled native life insurance, they make the charm and keep it in a safe location and when they have accident, they will disappear and reappear where they kept the charm. most of these drivers do it, thats why they drive like people who are mad. Even those men who dig bore hole usually do it incase the pit collapses. it is not a new thing. its common”

The bus was said to be traveling from Aba, Abia State to Onitsha in Anambra State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Two drivers jailed for violating traffic rules
Forum | 1 hour ago

Two drivers jailed for violating traffic rules

Court sentences 3 to death by hanging for armed robbery in Ekiti
Forum | 1 hour ago

Court sentences 3 to death by hanging for armed robbery in Ekiti

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum's Prayer Transformed Him To A Celeb

Hugh Jackman & Jodie Comer to Headline The Death of Robin Hood Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hugh Jackman & Jodie Comer to Headline The Death of Robin Hood Movie