BE SINCERE!! At Your Age, Would You Allow Your Mother To Remarry or Keep A Boyfriend?

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE!! At Your Age, Would You Allow Your Mother To Remarry or Keep A Boyfriend?

God forbid, but let’s assume that your father is late and your mom decided to remarry another man or keep a boyfriend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aecec115574cc06c2dc472974c756de3.jpg

It is no more news that men die before women. As a matter of fact, a man is expected to live to between 75 and 78 years of age, depending on where he lives. For women, life expectancy hovers between about 80 and 83 years of age.

So no doubt that your dad is likely to age and die before your mother.

When this happen and your mom decided to remarry another, what would be your reaction?

At Your Age, Would You Allow Your Mother To Remarry or Keep A Boyfriend?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 3 days ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 4 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara