Young Graduate Awaiting NYSC Drowns in Hotel Swimming Pool in Gombe (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Young Graduate Awaiting NYSC Drowns in Hotel Swimming Pool in Gombe (Photo)

It was a painful Sunday in Gombe State, yesterday, as a Nigerian youth drowned helplessly at Gombe International Hotel along 3 Mile Tumfure road, according to social media reports.

The yung man whose picture appears above is named Nwobodo. He just graduated and is waiting for his National Youth Service Corp posting this year.

"We were very surprised because the boy can swim. Up till now we can't tell what killed this brilliant boy. The mom is still crying because she can't believe that her son who finish eating in the afternoon won't return home alive.

"My candid advice to every social media user is to be very careful when swimming. if you can't swim, just stay within 5ft to 5.5ft. if you can swim, enjoy at 6.5ft to 7ft.

"Dont ever go close to 9ft or 10 ft. its a death trap.

"My prayer to everyone is that these type of misfortune will never befall us, our family and friends in Jesus name I pray Amen. As for now, I will stay away from international hotel cus my parents want to kill me with advice.

"R.I.P Nwobodo. we love you, the people of Gombe love you. crying" his close friend posted on a popular online forum.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos