How Will Usifo’s Family Feel - Reno Omokri Reacts To Chidinma Ojukwu Participating In A Beauty Pageant While Awaiting Trial For Murder

Forum 2 years ago

How Will Usifo’s Family Feel - Reno Omokri Reacts To Chidinma Ojukwu Participating In A Beauty Pageant While Awaiting Trial For Murder

Former Presidential aide and activist, Reno Omokri has reacted after Chidinma Ojukwu, the suspect fingered in the murder of SUPERTV Ceo, Usifo Ataga participated in a beauty pageant at the Kirikiri prison.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50703f344e96cb885110bb700611b636.jpeg

Photos of Chidinma participating in the pageant which she won, surfaced online on Wednesday March 9. Reacting to the photos via his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

''Prison is a place of punishment and rehabilitation. Once it becomes a place of fun, then the whole purpose is defeated. How would the family of Usifo Ataga feel to see Chidinma prancing about as a beauty queen in prison? That is unacceptable. Heads should roll! And if heads don’t roll, the question we must ask is whether Chidinma has a prison official zaddy who she is making very happy. Because the state of her hair, skin, the clothes she wore and her shoes are better than 99% of females that are free in the world outside prison!

And the media should stop calling her an ‘alleged killer’. She admitted killing Usifo Ataga on camera. Once there is an admission, the charge is no longer alleged. It is proven. What is in doubt are the circumstances. Did she do it while under the influence of fear, or drugs, or something else which we do not as yet know? But that she did it is fact, not allegation.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/476e218f88b6095b8b731b2ac3d9622f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 1 hour ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 2 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 2 hours ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 15 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension