Husband Beats Wife in Public After Catching Her Having S*x with Office Colleague

Forum 8 years ago

Husband Beats Wife in Public After Catching Her Having S*x with Office Colleague

Kariba Mayoress, Tracy Ndoro has been attacked by her husband for having s*x with a workmate.

According MyZimbabwe, Ndoro, who is a councillor on an MDC-T ticket, reported the matter to Kariba police after being attacked by her husband, Takesure Kakwere, who accused her of having an affair with one Anesu Manyepa, who is employed by Kariba Municipality.

It was gathered that the husband twisted Ndoro’s hand before pulling her braids and later pushing her against the wall. She was also beaten by the husband. She did not, however, sustain visible injuries.

Kakwere has since appeared before Kariba magistrate Mr Felix Chauromwe facing domestic violence charges. He pleaded guilty and was accordingly convicted of contravening sections of the Domestic Violence Act.

Mr Chauromwe sentenced Kakwere to a $300 fine, failure of which he would spend three months in prison. Efforts to withdraw the charges by the mayoress were futile after the withdrawal affidavit she tendered was turned down.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 1 day ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 2 days ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell