"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

West Ham boss Moyes demands goals from Fornals, Vlasic

Forum 2 years ago

West Ham boss Moyes demands goals from Fornals, Vlasic

West Ham United manager David Moyes has admitted he needs the likes of Pablo Fornals and Nikola Vlasic to start scoring goals.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8abbcc20409bf1c90c90b2e5a43e65a4.jpeg

The Hammers have relied heavily on Jarrod Bowen and Michail Antonio to fire up front this season.

With Bowen injured for Thursday's Europa League last-16 clash with Sevilla, Moyes wants his other players to step up.

Asked if players like Fornals and Vlasic need to step up in front of goal, Moyes replied: "Yes I agree with you.

"In the last two games we felt we if we had the finishing we would have been through in the cup and a great opportunity to take something from Anfield but we missed those chances.

"Our goalscoring record has been pretty good, Pablo and Jarrod have contributed, the central defenders too and I think there has been some good signs from Antonio in recent games that he is on his way back.

"He is so important to how the team players, a good Mich makes us play better but we need those goals because the last two games we could have got more than we did out of them."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Westland Polytechnic, Ilobu, Osun State Commences Admission, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 hour ago

Westland Polytechnic, Ilobu, Osun State Commences Admission, 2024/2025

Mbappe outlines two goals he wants to achieve at Real Madrid
Forum | 12 hours ago

Mbappe outlines two goals he wants to achieve at Real Madrid

EPL: Man City confirms major injury blow ahead of West Ham, Man Utd matches
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man City confirms major injury blow ahead of West Ham, Man Utd matches