Why Talent Is Not Enough In The Music Industry – Dj Zeeez

Forum 2 years ago

Why Talent Is Not Enough In The Music Industry – Dj Zeeez

Abdulazeez Abdulganiy, a Nigerian producer cum music artiste, aka Dj Zeeez, has said being talented is not enough to hit stardom in the music industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a76e96f28a033706abc0100ed9fef0c1.jpeg

The 24-year-old said talented persons would need sponsors to support their projects in a bid to hit the limelight, adding that the music industry was very competitive.

Dj Zeeez said, “I kick-started music production and deejaying in 2016 but started doing music in 2019. My genre is Afrobeat, and what inspired me to start is that I have been producing instrumentals that a lot of artistes usually sing on.

“Along the line, I felt the urge to start singing on my produced instrumentals. But it has not been easy. The entertainment industry is very competitive; if you don’t have a sponsor, and you are talented, it would be almost impossible to make it in the industry. Talent is not enough, musicians need sponsors.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Colin Farrell Gives a Shoutout to the Rise of Irish Talent in Hollywood
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Colin Farrell Gives a Shoutout to the Rise of Irish Talent in Hollywood

Why Entertainment Industry Needs Decentralisation – Rapper, MI Abaga Speaks
Forum | 1 month ago

Why Entertainment Industry Needs Decentralisation – Rapper, MI Abaga Speaks

Why Women Earn More In Nollywood Industry – Actor, Norbert Young Reveals
Forum | 1 month ago

Why Women Earn More In Nollywood Industry – Actor, Norbert Young Reveals

He’s My Junior In Music Industry – Samklef Finally Forgives Davido For ‘Disrespecting’ Him
Forum | 1 month ago

He’s My Junior In Music Industry – Samklef Finally Forgives Davido For ‘Disrespecting’ Him