Unbelievable! You Won't Believe What a Man Did to a Woman After She Refused to Give Him S*x in Her Flat

Forum 8 years ago

Unbelievable! You Won't Believe What a Man Did to a Woman After She Refused to Give Him S*x in Her Flat

The man who wanted to have his revenge after he was refused s*x, farted on her and then left.

However, the woman reported him to police for doing the 'revenge fart' because she didn't want to have s*x with him.

The woman claims he came over to her home wanting sex, but when she spurred his advances he passed gas and walked away.

She reported the smelly act to police on Sunday after claiming it 'disturbed her peace of mind '.

The report claims the pair, who were not named, had discussed having sex previously but when he turned up at her home in Laholm, Hallan County, in southwest Sweden, she said she didn't want to.

According to Hallansposten, the woman, who is not in a relationship with the accused, claims he became angry when she rebuffed his sexual advances and farted before leaving.

She said in her police report: "It smelled very bad in my flat."

A police spokesperson said they were obliged to look into all crime reports and are not pursuing the matter any further.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him