How a 1-hour Delay Saved Abuja Man from Death in Crash Which Burnt His N13m Car (Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

How a 1-hour Delay Saved Abuja Man from Death in Crash Which Burnt His N13m Car (Photos)

Comrade Isaac Balami, the president of the Nigeria Aircraft and Pilot Engineers (NAPE), narrowly escaped death over the weekend when his BMW X6 V8 5.0 Litres got exploded in the Apo area of Abuja, just one hour before he was to be picked up by his driver.

According to reports, Balami had asked his driver to take the vehicle to a car-wash along Apo in Abuja when it exploded. However, no mechanical fault has been traced to the explosion. It has, however been alleged that an explosive was hidden in the vehicle before it was driven to the car wash. It remains unclear who planted the explosive and for whatever reason.

Below is how he narrated the incident on his Facebook page;

"I lost My BMW X 6 V8 5.0 ltrs twin turbo, to fire today but God save Me and My Driver. Nobody was hurt. The enemy wanted Me dead in this Car today but God took control. .

"There was a one Hour delay in picking Me up after washing the car only for the car to explode without any sign On the dash board screen. I give God all the Glory for saving Me and My Driver. The police will start investigation as to what caused the explosion tomorrow."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder

The Strangers: Chapter 2 Sets Release Window, 4.5 Hour Supercut Being Discussed
Forum | 2 days ago

The Strangers: Chapter 2 Sets Release Window, 4.5 Hour Supercut Being Discussed