Drama as Two Prostitutes Fight Over a Man in Broad Daylight

Forum 8 years ago

Drama as Two Prostitutes Fight Over a Man in Broad Daylight

Two prostitutes fought each other in a fierce and violent fight over a married man for sexual favours at Franton Court along Josiah Chinamano Avenue on Good Friday, H-Metro News reports. The incident happened in Zimbabwe.

According to the report, Susan Mlilo and Faith, the hookers fought for Kudakwashe Shanu and Faith is alleged to have stoned his Toyota Camry registration (ABR 5056).

Faith was arrested and taken to Fife Avenue police base where she was detained after Kudakwashe lodged a complaint with the police, the report states. Faith accused the other prostitute of luring Kudakwashe by putting on a pantie with artificial hips.

“My friend snatched my married boyfriend Kuda after she lured him with artificial hips she put on and after that she invited me to have drinks with him,” said Faith.

“It affected me so much, after all I am like Kudakwashe’s small house given that even his wife knows me and I could not stomach that.

“Kudakwashe adyirisirwa nezvibhurukwa zvirikupfekerwa varume mumaAvenues zvinema hips nemabutt0ckz achisiya ini ndinema natural hips and butt0ckz.Susan’s artificial hips will be left in her p@anties after undressing and Kudakwashe does not know that.

“As for his vehicle I never stoned it as alleged but Kudakwashe drove it towards me and I ran away.It is only that he was forced by Susan to fix me after I threatened to expose her tricks.

“The damaged back lens on the car was already damaged,” said Faith being led to the police base along with Kudakwashe.

Susan who confirmed the story asked that it should not be published as she wouldn't want her parents to know that she is a prostitute.

“My brother if you may spare me from your story because my parents do not know that I visit Avenues for prostitution” she said.

While reacting to the story, Kudakwashe said the ladies tried to lure him while wearing something revealing. He begged for the stories not to be published.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Man Utd players ‘convinced’ Ten Hag will be sacked
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd players ‘convinced’ Ten Hag will be sacked

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder