Tottenham demands offer new challenge for me - Conte

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham demands offer new challenge for me - Conte

Antonio Conte has admitted he is enduring a 'new challenge' with Tottenham, casting further doubt on his long-term future at the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7580141ebf3c551166edfe46f9963494.jpeg

The Italian has been very vocal about his disappointment over recent results, even offering to give up his salary following a loss to Burnley in the Premier League.

And Conte - who has won both the Premier League and Serie A - has said it hasn't been easy trying to adjust his expectations as a manager.

"Now this is a new challenge for me. For sure you need patience and you know at this moment you can't fight for something important, for what I am used to doing in my past and I think I deserved to do in the past," he said.

"I deserved to stay and fight to win the league, to win trophies, because someone gave me something in my career.

"Now this is a new experience. I repeat, I am enjoying these months, we are fighting a lot because we are trying to change a lot of situations on the pitch and outside of the pitch. But if I get to be honest it is not easy.

"We are fighting, we are fighting to try and improve the situation, also because I think they ask of me this. I am trying to improve and give all of myself to try and change the situation.

"The situation is here for many, many years, not only at the last moment."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot
Forum | 4 hours ago

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 4 hours ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish Trailer Previews Upcoming Nickelodeon Reboot
Forum | 16 hours ago

The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish Trailer Previews Upcoming Nickelodeon Reboot

Terrifier 3 Release Date Moved Up, New Image Revealed
Forum | 17 hours ago

Terrifier 3 Release Date Moved Up, New Image Revealed