Osinbajo Is In Charge When I’m Away, Says Buhari

Forum 2 years ago

Osinbajo Is In Charge When I’m Away, Says Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is in charge whenever he is out of the country.

The president departed Abuja on Sunday for his routine medical checkup in the UK.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3cdecd334284ed93777a23a72682c84d.jpg

Speaking to state house correspondents before his departure at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, the president said he has capable hands to run the government in his absence.

“Well, I cannot claim to be doing the work alone. The government is fully represented; the vice-president is there. Constitutionally, when I’m away, he’s in charge. And the secretary to the government and then the chief of staff. So, I have no problem,” Buhari said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 5 days ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 1 week ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 week ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’