Queens College Sex Scandal: Case Against Biology Teacher Hits the Rocks

Forum 8 years ago

Queens College Sex Scandal: Case Against Biology Teacher Hits the Rocks

The Parents/Teachers Association (PTA) of Queen’s College, Yaba, has appealed to Chinenye Okoye, the supposed mother of the JSS2 pupil allegedly molested by a teacher, to come and pick her letter of invitation to appear before the ministerial panel set up to investigate the matter from its office.

The panel set up by the Minister of State for Education, Prof. Anthony Onwuka, to investigate the allegation of sexual molestation leveled against Mr. Olaseni Oshifala, a biology teacher in the school, is to begin its investigation at the school on Wednesday.

Chinenye Okoye, who sent the story to blogger, Olorisupergal, is one of those expected to appear before the panel to give evidence concerning the allegations. The principal of the college, Dr Lami Amodu, other principal officers, leaders of the Association of the Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria (ASCSN), the umbrella union of teachers of the school, the PTA, old girls, among others are also to appear before the panel.

Chairman of the PTA, Mrs. Beatrice Akhetuamen and two other members of the executive, Mr Femi Agunu, and Mr. Richard Ugwuka, said Monday that a letter addressed to the woman has been sent to the PTA.

However, Mrs. Akhetuamen said that the PTA has no record of Chinenye Okoye as a parent on its database, and therefore has no one to deliver the letter to.

“There is one Okoye is JSS2 but her mother is not Chinenye. We are appealing to her to come and collect her letter,” she said.

Mrs. Akhetuamen also questioned the authenticity of the story, which has gone viral since it was posted on the social media penultimate Saturday.

She said if indeed the said pupil was attacked by Oshifala around 2am and was rescued by her classmates, not only the victim but others would have reported the case to their parents, who would have called her.

On his part, Mr. Ugwuka said the case has made parents of the school really worried. He said they have been questioning their wards but have no evidence of abuse so far.

“We are really worried. We have been questioning our girls. My wife and I woke our daughter in the middle of the night to tell us what is happening in her school. We need this woman to please come out so we can work together and investigate the matter. If we find that there is any wrong doing, we would shout because the welfare of our children is at stake,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dying for Sex Cast Adds Carrie’s Sissy Spacek to FX Miniseries
Forum | 2 days ago

Dying for Sex Cast Adds Carrie’s Sissy Spacek to FX Miniseries

Al ma
Forum | 3 days ago

Al ma'arif College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing amission, 2024/2025

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date
Forum | 3 days ago

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim