Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Odegaard makes clear his stand on Arsenal captaincy

Forum 2 years ago

Odegaard makes clear his stand on Arsenal captaincy

Arsenal midfielder Martin Odegaard insists he's not thought about the club captaincy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b14c5add73a8dba5aea18f0fbedb28b.jpeg

The Norway skipper has been mentioned for the Gunners captaincy in the near future.

He told TV2: "You know, I haven't thought about it, to be completely honest. It's not something I really want to achieve. If it happens one day, of course it's great and all, but it doesn't change much for me.

"I'm not going to change as a person if that happens. I don't feel like I changed when I became captain of the national team. I do my thing, and then there's a little more responsibility involved, but it's not important to me. I'm going to do the same anyway. It's not important to me, to be completely honest."

"I'm happy and prosperous here. It's a good group, a good dressing room and a nice atmosphere. I'm also closer to home."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: He’s very special – Jesus hails Arsenal star
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: He’s very special – Jesus hails Arsenal star

EPL: Guardiola reveals match that cost Arsenal title after Man City beat Fulham
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals match that cost Arsenal title after Man City beat Fulham

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make