Birthday: I Hold You In High Esteem, David’s Cousin Dele Hails Singer’s Father

Forum 2 years ago

Birthday: I Hold You In High Esteem, David’s Cousin Dele Hails Singer’s Father

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido's cousin, Bamidele Adeleke, on Sunday wished the singer’s father a happy birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d245d6756d38ae5658750596a6216e2c.jpeg

Sharing a picture of his uncle, Adedeji Adeleke, on his Instagram page, Dele stated that though they had their differences, he still held Davido’s father in high esteem.

In the birthday post, Dele also prayed for the celebrant, asking God to grant him grace.

He wrote, “I celebrate you today and pray to the Lord to grant you the grace to sustain the greatness He has bestowed upon you.

“Though we have our differences, I cannot but continually hold you in high esteem and honour, happy birthday dear Uncle, Dr Deji Adeleke.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown trails him to Jamaica, quizzes him
Forum | 16 hours ago

Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown trails him to Jamaica, quizzes him

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum's Prayer Transformed Him To A Celeb

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State