They Say Don't Question You But I Need Answers - Tonto Dikeh Questions God As She Bids Her Stepmother Good Bye

Forum 2 years ago

They Say Don't Question You But I Need Answers - Tonto Dikeh Questions God As She Bids Her Stepmother Good Bye

One of Nigeria's most popular actresses, Tonto Dikeh has apparently responded to Nigerians who criticized her over the post she shared earlier in the day where she stated she wasn't going to forgive God after losing her stepmother.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6df21af3f178551918f764cd5d1b4fb8.jpeg

The mum of one was on her way to the funeral when she shared a photo on her Instastories and wrote; ''Farewell Mama, This one I can’t forgive God".

Many Nigerians criticised her for her comment, stating that she has no right to question God and what he does with anyone.

In an apparent response to her critics, Tonto shared a photo from the funeral this evening and wrote; ''GOOD BYE MY FRIEND

"God you see this one, it pained me..

"They say don’t question you!!!

"Very laughable Because

"I believe that’s for people who don’t know you, I know you you know me.

"I NEED ANSWERS"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy