See How this Man Proposed to His Girlfriend at Egbeda Market in Lagos (Photo)

Forum 8 years ago

See How this Man Proposed to His Girlfriend at Egbeda Market in Lagos (Photo)

The unidentifed Lagos man who proposed to his lover publicly in the Egbeda area of Lagos today, shared his story exclusively on LIB, below is what he said;

"I would love to share my sweet proposal with your readers, which I did in the middle of time square (Egbeda market) by stopping the entire activity of the market and blocking the roads as passers-by and on lookers stopped to watch which made drivers and riders petrified and stayed put as they watched the event of the day unfold.

Some even thought it was a movie scene and other cheered and someone screamed kiss the bride lol. Please find attached copy of the video and photos here. Thanks as I'll be glad if the public share in my joy."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Knight’s Tale 2: Netflix Passed on Proposed Sequel to Heath Ledger Movie
Forum | 56 mins ago

A Knight’s Tale 2: Netflix Passed on Proposed Sequel to Heath Ledger Movie

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK