I’m Living By Example – Blessing Okoro Shows Off Transport Fare She Collected After A Date (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I’m Living By Example – Blessing Okoro Shows Off Transport Fare She Collected After A Date (Video)

Controversial relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro took to Instagram to show off the cash she collected as transport fare from a man she went on a date with.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3d364e578961126b53a99ab22c2aea3.jpeg

The relationship therapist who has argued that it is the duty of a man to pay a woman’s transport fare when she visits him or when they go out on a date has shown that she leads by example.

Recording a video of herself, Blessing Okoro revealed that she was just coming back from a date and she ensured that she collected transport fare from the man.

She urged ladies to always collect transport fare from guys when they go out; if they are not going to be given transport fare, they shouldn’t go out, she advised.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cardi B And Offset Enjoy Date Night Amid Split
Forum | 2 days ago

Cardi B And Offset Enjoy Date Night Amid Split

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle
Forum | 2 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series

Sausage Party: Foodtopia Poster Announces Release Date for Prime Video Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Sausage Party: Foodtopia Poster Announces Release Date for Prime Video Series