At Juventus and Real Madrid I met two Cristianos - Khedira

Forum 2 years ago

At Juventus and Real Madrid I met two Cristianos - Khedira

Sami Khedira has spoken of playing with Manchester UnitedCristiano Ronaldo at two different clubs.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cb3d7193cce98686787100753006a7d9.jpeg

Khedira won titles with Ronaldo at Real Madrid and Juventus.

He told ESPN: "I met two Cristianos, the first at Real Madrid, a little younger and maybe a little more insecure and selfish. Not in a bad way, but he had to find his personality. He scored many, many goals and was fantastic, but not had so much influence on the team.

"Then, in my second experience with Cristiano, at Juventus, he ends up coming to the team and he has the same selfishness, which is the selfishness of scoring, but with more leadership, more natural leadership. He and I knew we needed my teammates to win trophies."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Real Madrid president, Perez to decide future of four players
Forum | 15 hours ago

LaLiga: Real Madrid president, Perez to decide future of four players

Champions League: Dortmund to lose money if they beat Real Madrid in final
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Dortmund to lose money if they beat Real Madrid in final

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: They’ve dangerous players – Ferdinand predicts winner of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor
Forum | 1 week ago

Mbappe urges Real Madrid to consider Portuguese midfielder as Modric’s successor