See The Number Of Graduates Who Applied for Mercy Aigbe’s PA Job Vacancy

Forum 8 years ago

See The Number Of Graduates Who Applied for Mercy Aigbe’s PA Job Vacancy

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry yesterday posted an advertisement for PA. The ad got mixed reactions from fans who felt the requirements were not commensurate with the pay, while some felt it was okay, considering the current economic situation in the country.

Surprisingly, the application has closed after just one day. Why? Because she got a whopping 1000 applications in less than 24 hours.

Read what she wrote below

Goodmorning Fam, Application is closed cos we got over 1,000 applications just yesterday, way above our limit …..cos it’s just 1 person we are looking for, to all dose who sent their applications thank u and shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon …..Y’all have a fruitful day and may the Lord keep blessing the works of our hands IJN …..
P.s for those sending their applications to my email pls it’s supposed to be done on line, but unfortunately it’s now closed….thanks .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

UNILAG DLI notice to graduates on Certificate collection
Forum | 3 days ago

UNILAG DLI notice to graduates on Certificate collection

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 week ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt