Wonderful!! See what First Lady of Kebbi did to 10-year-old girl & her mad mother [photos]

Forum 8 years ago

Wonderful!! See what First Lady of Kebbi did to 10-year-old girl & her mad mother [photos]

Dr Zainab Atiku Bagudu, the wife of Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi state, has come to the aid of 10-year-old Sidika Bako whose mother is mentally challenged.

Mrs Bagudu helped that girl and her 22-year-old mother following a report she received on the girl’s poor condition. The girl’s father who also resides in Birnin Kebbi reportedly abandoned the family after his wife developed mental illness.

The First Lady of Kebbi state was informed about the situation in that family by Hajiya Hajara Nagode, the Government House housekeeper. Mrs Bagudu immediately came to their rescue.

Mrs Bagudu, who immediately came to the rescue, found out that both the mother and the girl were residing in the mother’s family house along with her brother in Birnin Kebbi.

The woman could not get medical attention due to financial challenge. It was also gathered that the mother and her daughter usually went out in search of alms and even trek from Birnin Kebbi to Sokoto, but they always sleep at home.

Mrs Bagudu immediately directed that the girl be taken to a safer residence in Birnin Kebbi and she took full responsibility of her education.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 3 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido
Forum | 3 days ago

Lizard Don Mad Again - Peruzzi Slams Wizkid For Shading Davido