Actress Zainab Balogun Opens Up About Her Struggles With Stage 4 Endometriosis (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Actress Zainab Balogun Opens Up About Her Struggles With Stage 4 Endometriosis (Video)

Nigerian actress, Zainab Balogun Nwachukwu has shared her struggles with endometriosis, a disorder where tissue appears outside a woman’s uterus.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d4968573a2c3ae43c352123986916e6.jpeg

In an Instagram post, the actress noted that the ailment caused her vicious pain for more than 20 years.

Balogun revealed that she began to lose her hair as a result of treatment.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death