Lyon blocked my Chelsea return - Emerson

Forum 2 years ago

Lyon blocked my Chelsea return - Emerson

Chelsea fullback Emerson Palmieri says it was Lyon which ultimately blocked a return in January.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e90d6318e50e44bcb863ab31a12b0b6.jpeg

Emerson has previously stated it was his decision not to cut short his loan and return to parent club Chelsea.

But yesterday, the Italy international said: “Everyone knows it, the truth is that Chelsea wanted me back this winter and Lyon said no.

"It was between the two clubs, I didn't get involved. Chelsea released me to be here and I work for OL.

"I can still help the team more. I'm happy here but not 100%. Lyon deserves to be at the top. I want to help the team get there and if I get there I could say I'm 100% happy."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 6 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino
Forum | 3 days ago

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino